Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

American Girl Caroline Photo!

Today AG released a real photo of Caroline! Yippee!
You know her name. You know her year. Now discover more about our newest historical character as we reveal the Caroline doll and where her story takes place — Sackets Harbor, New York, on the shores of Lake Ontario as the War of 1812 begins. Stayed tuned for more about Caroline as we count down to her debut…

Quoted from AG's Facebook account.{I repeat, I am NOT on Facebook}



It looks like she has light blue-green eyes. Stunning! I love her already:)

Her Meet Outfit, though, looks like ALOF Laylie's Meet & AG Felicity's Summer Gown mixed together.
 Though shorter. Love her though.

What do you think of Caroline?

~Willow~

4 comments:

  1. Her hair is gorgeous, I must admit. But the whole blue eyes/blond hair thing is getting old. McKenna, anyone? I can't believe they introduced two different dolls with the same coloring combination! Yes, I know they are different shades of blod and blue, but AG needs to release more dolls with brown or gray eyes and less with green or blue. How many people do you know with shocking green eyes? Also not happy with the all-pink ordeal. It's just like Marie-Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think she looks reall gorgeous! Love the dress she has on! I think she has pale green eyes from the looks of it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a neat doll. My sister is really into American girl dolls.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you will post a comment! I love comments, so feel free! But I must say that for safety reasons, I do moderate comments, i.e. I look them over first before publishing them, just in case.
~Willow~