Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

The Fellowship {of the Dolls?!}

Yeah, I changed my doll blog name to The Fellowship of the Dolls. Now because of the dratted name change almost nobody sees/comments on the posts. Humphry.
   So, if you have the link to the Force Sensitive Dolls on your blog or something, please change it to The Fellowship of the Dolls: http://fellowshipofthedolls.blogspot.com/

Anyway, if you're at all interested in dolls, McKenna talks about the new H4H girl, Shola, in a new post. There are pictures too, btw.

Also, there's a really great The Doll Wardrobe post that makes me totally laugh out loud! Link.




1 comment:

  1. haha yeah, or quote other movies and then everybody's just like "??" and you feel totally stupid. =P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you will post a comment! I love comments, so feel free! But I must say that for safety reasons, I do moderate comments, i.e. I look them over first before publishing them, just in case.
~Willow~