Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Oh. Hi, do I know you?

Yeah, it's me again.

I'm ill.

Head cold.

I'm pretty sure I got it at the conference.

The homeschool conference we were at this weekend.

All day.

For two days.

Ugh. {Not 'ugh' in the sense that I didn't like the conference. "Ugh" as in I'm irritated I got the cold}

We actually did have some time to watch a show from Netflix.

Sherlock.

It's a British show.

It's kinda strange/odd but interesting.

We watched it on Clearplay.

D made a new board for it. 221.B Baker Street.

Very strange man, that Sherlock.

{Btw, just as a random fact, Sherlock {Benedict Cumberbatch} plays Smaug's voice in the Hobbit}

Pinned Image

2 comments:

  1. Sherlock's actually my favorite show, along with Doctor Who. I'm strange though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Sherlock is kinda weird, isn't he? I think Watson is my favorite character in the show... he's nice, unlike Sherlock :) Who do you like better, Watson or Sherlock?

    We (Willow and I) haven't seen Doctor Who. What is it about, anyway? Some sort of time machine, right?

    -DM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you will post a comment! I love comments, so feel free! But I must say that for safety reasons, I do moderate comments, i.e. I look them over first before publishing them, just in case.
~Willow~