Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Getting a Christmas Tree Dressed as Princess Leia + Clara Oswald

i know it's been like, a hundred million years since i posted, but i finally have some fun pictures to post.

photos by my sister darrion: sincerelydarrion.blogspot.com


This is at the tree farm, and Mom had just asked me to hold her coffee mug thing
{I don't drink coffee}.
My hair is twisted in two little buns, like Princess Leia.
My garb is a J.C. Penney coat,
{a look-a-like to the one Clara Oswald wore in "Day of the Doctor"}
an infinity scarf my grandma gave me for my birthday last year {I think}
a pair of fingerless gloves with the Empire symbol on one glove
+ the Rebel symbol on the other glove {from Hot Topic}
and some cool earring with the rebel symbol from Star Wars {I bought them at Hot Topic}.


"Help me Obi-wan Kenobi, you're our only hope."


What I usually do with my face. 
And I just wanted to point out how my scarf is doing like nothing whatsoever.


My "okay we've got a tree, let's get outta here" face.


Merry Almost-Christmas,

Love,

Willow

1 comment:

  1. You're so pretty! I like how your hair is blowin' in your profile picture:) You look so mature especially in the last picture:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you will post a comment! I love comments, so feel free! But I must say that for safety reasons, I do moderate comments, i.e. I look them over first before publishing them, just in case.
~Willow~