Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Like My Header?

Ok, even if you can't build LEGO stuff{like me}or have a younger sibling & dad who put you to shame by being able to build insatiably cool looking Lego doodads{like me}, you do have to admit that  little LEGO Frodo is really cute looking.
 My little sister, Darrion, is really into that stuff. Then I tried to build something and-I'm not kidding-it literally fell apart. I grumpily went back to my safe cardboard & packing tape, muttering to myself about little sisters' doing stuff that even 3 year-olds can do and being a teenager and not being able to do that stuff. 


Grrr. 
 Well, LEGO is intending on coming out with a new video game, The Lord of the Rings version. *Extreme Squeal* 
Hopefully we can get it for Christmas or something. The last LEGO video game wasn't that good, it was the Clone Wars one. It had huge battles. That took forever for you to run from place to place. Seriously. Not. Fun. But this one looks good{plus they added voices from the movie}
 If you'd like to view it, click here.

~Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you will post a comment! I love comments, so feel free! But I must say that for safety reasons, I do moderate comments, i.e. I look them over first before publishing them, just in case.
~Willow~