Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Emma's Blog Party Post!{and Vintage Love!}

Hello, there again!
I am entering Emma's Blog Party! I made an outfit collage, with the clothes from Modcloth.


 Her Questions!
1. What do you look like? I look a lot like my doll Josefina{minus the hair length}, shoulder-length dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, tan{and getting tanner!}

2. Could you tell us a little about yourself? I am a Christian. I love Lord of the Rings, Narnia, Star Wars, etc. I love American Girl dolls{!}. And vintage-type clothes. Dogs.

3. What is your favorite thing(s) about summer? Swimming in the pool, being warm instead of being cold, less school{!}, more outdoorsy-type food.

4. Do you have a favorite summer treat? Ice cream!

5. Do you have a least favorite thing about summer? Sunburns{hate those}, places always being super crowded, that kinda thing.

6. Finally, what is your favorite thing to blog about during the summer? Hmmm...Our Independence Day party. Lots of interesting stuff going on then! Fireworks{!}, food{!!}, big brothers{!!!} & blowtorches{!!!!}

Now..................My Collage!!




Just choosing a dress was hard enough, then there were shoes to choose, earrings, HAT?
 I love this hat! Though it's like 30 bucks.

~Willow~

2 comments:

  1. Hey Willlow!!!

    I left you an award!!!
    http://allaboutgoodbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/award.html

    Later Gator!
    Madeline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you will post a comment! I love comments, so feel free! But I must say that for safety reasons, I do moderate comments, i.e. I look them over first before publishing them, just in case.
~Willow~