Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mirror Mirror

Evil Queen: Mirror mirror, on the wall. Who is the fairest one of all?
Mirror: Snow White is the fairest one of all.
Evil Queen: Rats. Not again.

Yep, there's a new movie in theaters called 'Mirror Mirror'.
 It's about a princess named Snow, whose father was sent away, never to be seen again. Then Evil Queen here tries to rid herself of Snow. Then Snow meets dwarves with little swords. Enter handsome prince Andrew. He & Snow fight, and well, other stuff.
 I just drew most of the story from a review & the preview. It looks good. Snow White duels with Prince Charming. I love that. I bribed my 'lil sis to go see it, so we most likely will see it soon.

   What do you think on 'Mirror Mirror'? Does it look good to you?

~Princess Willow:)

P.S. Remember! If you are a christian, you are a princess. God is King, & you are his daughter. That makes you a princess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you will post a comment! I love comments, so feel free! But I must say that for safety reasons, I do moderate comments, i.e. I look them over first before publishing them, just in case.
~Willow~