Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Day Twenty Nine // Your LOTR Collection

Ummmm.... my LOTR collection? Righto.

We have all of the DVDs, including the Hobbit Blu-Ray Combo pack.

D has lots of the LEGO LOTR/Hobbit stuffs.

D also has two Hobbit art-type books and a magazine.


[Note: Our picture!]

I have.... well, we both have the calender.

I know, not totally awesome.

But I will be getting Arwen's dress costume from Amazon this year {hopefully} and maybe the Evenstar.

Not sure though.

What's in your LOTR/Hobbit collection?

-Catch ya later-

~Willow

{I can't look at that picture without laughing!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you will post a comment! I love comments, so feel free! But I must say that for safety reasons, I do moderate comments, i.e. I look them over first before publishing them, just in case.
~Willow~