Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Day Sixteen: Favorite Female Character

Hello there, again!
   I don't have a whole lot of time to work on this post today, I have a piano recital tonight. Actually, I don't do recitals, but I volunteered. I will be playing the theme music from the show Sherlock. The music link is here.
   But anyway, the theme today is favorite female character. And that fave is Arwen Undumiel.


I need to use that line sometime!


Princess Dis, daughter of Thrain, son of Thror, mother of Fili and Kili is my second favorite


Then Lady Galadriel of Lorien


Then I suppose Eowyn of Rohan

Who are your favorite female characters?

-Catch ya later-

~Willow

1 comment:

  1. My favorite female character is Eowyn, most definitely. I just love Rohan, so naturally love Eowyn, I guess. She is really brave and I absolutely love strong female characters. I don't only admire her for her bravery though. I think she is really pretty, and I really like that she is strong. She has had lots of hardships in her life. Eowyn has had to see her uncle's health deteriorate in front of her eyes. I just really like Eowyn.

    -Hope

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you will post a comment! I love comments, so feel free! But I must say that for safety reasons, I do moderate comments, i.e. I look them over first before publishing them, just in case.
~Willow~