Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day Twenty Two: Character You Pity Most

Sorry I haven't been posting a whole lot. I was really busy from Friday to Sunday, and kinda Monday. I was being lazy on Monday. Hey, it's summer! Plus I had to judge AGC  on Sunday so I couldn't post normally.

But anyway...

The character I pity most is probably Faramir. I mean, his dad is a jerk, and his big bro {and probably the only one who'd stand up to Denathor} dies, and he's left all alone. Then of course, there's Eowyn, so he's not off that badly :)


~Who's the character you pity most?~

-Catch ya later-

~Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you will post a comment! I love comments, so feel free! But I must say that for safety reasons, I do moderate comments, i.e. I look them over first before publishing them, just in case.
~Willow~