Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Hobbit Movie

      Yes!!! It's FINALLY here! It's



Yes, you've heard me correctly. I have it from trusted sources{my Dad & Wikipedia} that there will be TWO new installments of 'The Lord of the Rings'. Two? Yes two. The first one will be called 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey' & 'The Hobbit: There and Back Again'. We just finished reading The Hobbit, so we're very excited about this new movie. But of course, we'll have to wait 'till it comes out.
 We have not read the other books, so we have not seen the other movies.
 My parents tell me that they are quite a bit gory and scary, but we will read the books first, then decide. We will watch it with Clearplay of course, but still. 

      Question of the Day:
           What movies
    {besides the Hunger Games},
     are you looking forward to? 

{Note: If I do see the Hobbit movies, they will be on Clearplay. There is a 99.9999999999% chance that I will see it in theaters}
~Willow

1 comment:

  1. :) Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit are wonderful, although it has been like 2 years since you published this so, you already know how awesome it is. :) I am looking forward to The Hobbit: There and Back Again, and The Desolation of Smaug on DVD. Also, I really liked Captain America: The Winter Soldier and I am anxiously awaiting it to come out on DVD although it came out about a week ago.

    -Hope

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you will post a comment! I love comments, so feel free! But I must say that for safety reasons, I do moderate comments, i.e. I look them over first before publishing them, just in case.
~Willow~