Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Lord of the Rings Thoughts

   One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.


              {Written on the 'One Ring' from the
                       Lord of the Rings book, 
                   The Fellowship of the Ring'}
                     *************************  
                      
             Three Rings for Eleven-kings under the sky,
         Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
                    Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
               One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
           In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
          One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
   One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

I know it 'tis a bit creepy, but it's not too creepy. If you think that's creepy, you should see the 'Ringwraith' people. Lets just say you would not want to meet them on a dark road at night. Actually, to be quite frank, you would not want to meet them at all, period. [Slight Spoiler], the Ringwraith people are the 'Nine Mortal Men doomed to die'. They are pretty scary. They look like the Grim Reaper, minus the scythe. They also make this strange screeching noise. 'Tis enough to make you sleep watching the door while holding a stick. [I know that sounds violent, but seriously].
 Or a sword. Maybe that would be a better idea.
Above, that's Frodo. He's a Hobbit. You should see the Hobbit Holes! They are so darn cute! I would so love to live there!
                   
                Query: What do you think of LOTR?
~Willow

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this might morph into a long discussion. So, BEWARE!!! Anyway, so Lord of the Rings is completely awesome. I think they are pretty much my favorite movies. I was introduced to them about a year ago, I think. From the first twenty minutes, I was captivated. I absolutely love Middle Earth, and everything in them. One of my favorite quotes is by Gandalf, "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." I'm really lucky, I own the Extended Editions, and I have only seen those. Which ones do you have?

    -Hope
    P.S.- Sorry this comment was so long. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you will post a comment! I love comments, so feel free! But I must say that for safety reasons, I do moderate comments, i.e. I look them over first before publishing them, just in case.
~Willow~