Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Gold



                                        You were walking on the moon,
                                 Now you're feeling low,
                                 What they said wasn't true,
                                          You're beautiful.
                                           Sticks n' stones,
                                          Break your bones,
                                     I know what you're feelin',
                                           Words like those,
                                         Won't steal ya glow,
                                         You're one in a million.
                                                    ~Gold

                                 
                                          All This Time,
                                    From the first tear cried,
                                      'Til today's sunrise,
                          And every single moment between,
                                        You were there,
                                   You were always there.
                                       It was you and I,
                            You've been walking with me,
                                             All this time.
                                           ~All This Time


              (These songs are not acoustic, I just needed the pic)
          
                                     You know my name,
                                  I know you wrote my story,
                                          But there are days,
                                     I can't see a happy ending.
                                                 No, no,
                                           Life gets hard,
                                     Sometimes it just hurts,
                       It's kicking me down & throwing me curves,
                                       When I feel the rain,
                                       I won't be afraid.
                                  ~Who You Say You are



         What do you think of Britt's new CD, Gold?

In Christ,
~Willow                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you will post a comment! I love comments, so feel free! But I must say that for safety reasons, I do moderate comments, i.e. I look them over first before publishing them, just in case.
~Willow~