Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

The Memo{a.k.a. My Life As Songs}

   1. What do your friends think of you?

     Sunshine Girl-Britt Nicole

2. If someone says “Are you okay?” you say:
     
Way Beyond Myself-The Newsboys

3. How would you describe yourself?

The Real Thing-PureNRG

4. What do you like in a friend?


  Born Again-The Newsboys
 
5. How do you feel today?

Hold Me Together-Royal Tailor

6. What is your life's purpose?


Children of God-Third Day

7. What is your motto?


Jesus Saves-Jeremy Camp

8. What do you think about very often?


All This Time-Britt Nicole

9. What is 2+2?


Lead Me-Sanctus Real

10. What do you think of your best friend?


Beautiful-MercyMe

11. What is your life story?


All Things New-Sidewalk Prophets

12. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Jesus Freak-DC Talk

13. What will you dance to at your wedding?


The Words I Would Say-Sidewalk Prophets & Cinderella-Steven Curtis Chapman

14. What will they play at your funeral?


When I Get To Heaven-PureNRG

15. What is your hobby/interest?


Clothes-Barlow Girl

16. What is your biggest fear?


Last Christmas-Britt Nicole

17. What is your biggest secret?


Outrageous-The Rubyz

18. What do you think of your friends?


How We Roll-Britt Nicole

 
19. What will you post this as?

The Memo-The Rubyz

~Willow 

{You can look most of these songs on Amazon}

{Kaye from 'The Kaye Confessions', gave me this idea}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you will post a comment! I love comments, so feel free! But I must say that for safety reasons, I do moderate comments, i.e. I look them over first before publishing them, just in case.
~Willow~